NEF developed the SROI methodology in the UK and now NEF Consulting offers a range of products, including a 2-day Social Return on Investment (SROI) training course. Since we first started delivering SROI training in 2009 we have received excellent feedback. You can read just some of our testimonials at the bottom of this page.
“The pace of the training was perfect.” Sola Afolayan, Adam Smith International, April 2015
Our next SROI Training course is in London 25 January 2017.
Click here to book.
About the course
- NEF Consulting’s SROI training is facilitated by SROI practitioners, and counts towards accreditation as an assured practitioner.
- It covers all the methodology and practice needed to carry out an SROI analysis. It combines a thorough understanding of the theoretical policy background to SROI and its long-term benefits, with a step-by-step guide to the SROI methodology backed up by a range of practical group exercises.
- This is the only accredited course that incorporates building an SROI model on a spreadsheet rather than as a paper and pen based exercise.
- It is designed to equip participants with the knowledge and skills necessary to use SROI and its findings, and to undertake SROI analyses for themselves.
- It draws on the extensive SROI experience of a large team of SROI practitioners based at NEF and NEF Consulting. NEF co-wrote the Cabinet Office Guide to SROI.
- We offer a series of follow-up workshops to build the skills of practitioners, such as Creating a Theory of Change. Please contact us to find our more.
- All attendees are offered half an hour of free post-training telephone consultancy to guide them through their first SROI analysis.
- Reduced rate consultancy packages are exclusively available to attendees.
Our upcoming training sessions are below. All sessions run from 9.30 to 17.00.
- 25-26 January 2017 – London. Book now.
- 1-2 March 2017 – London. Book by 8 February.
- 29-30 March 2017 – Manchester. Book by 8 March, or by 1 February to save £50.
SROI Training standard price £595
SROI Training registered charity discount £545
Early bird discount – save £50 when you confirm your booking before the above deadlines – payment must be received at least 7 days before the course date. *All courses are subject to U.K. VAT. Fee includes refreshments and lunch, as well as training materials.
See our terms and conditions
Who will be running the course?
Oliver is a consultant with six years’ experience of delivering social impact evaluation, SROI and SROI training, and has trained over 700 people in SROI since 2009. Oliver is also an assessor for Social Value UK (previously the SROI Network). For more information click here.
Sarah has undergone training on Social Return on Investment and other social cost-benefit methodologies and is confident undertaking quantitative analysis of social impact. For more information click here.
Masterclasses are usually bespoke (see below) but we currently offer a one-day workshop in Creating a Theory of Change.
For more details on bespoke training or, if you have any questions on NEF Consulting‘s SROI training, please contact us at email@example.com or on 0207 820 6361.
Please sign up here for occasional updates on training and more. You can unsubscribe at any time.
“[The facilitator is] very knowledgeable and clever – a good trainer.” Samir Singh, Arsenal FC, December 2015“[I would recommend the course] for anyone interested in understanding more about social value and impact measurement using SROI.”Carley Centen, ImpactMetrics, November 2015 “[The facilitator was] very knowledgeable, great accessible delivery, perfect!…Thoroughly enjoyable, I got so much out of it.” Shelley Seed, White Label Sustainability, August 2015 “I think many people at the HIN will benefit from this for their individual projects.” Sally Lawton, Health Innovation Network, June 2015 “Good, clear and well presented.” Fran Healy, Hebden Bridge Community Association, March 2015 “Really brilliant course – Thank you!” Kelly McInnes, Northern Star, December 2014 “Excellent, well delivered training that has exceeded my expectations.” Karen Nolan, Blackpool Council, November 2014